To edit the settings for an individual client, navigate that client in Opteo and clicking Settings in the top right corner.
Note: This GIF shows an earlier version of the app in action. New GIFs coming soon!
In Client Settings, you can modify:
- Active Improvement Types. Choose the improvement types you'd like to see for this client. Note, this won't affect the improvements your teammates see for the same client.
- Alert Settings. Mute email or Slack notifications for this client.
- Display Name. Change the name used for this client in Opteo – this doesn't affect anything in Google Ads.
- Account Budget. Set a monthly budget for the client.
- Timezone Settings. Choose a timezone for the client – by default, this client's search engine page previews are based on the timezone set in Google Ads.
- Connection Settings. Choose which email address appears in the Change History of Google Ads for this client.
- CPI Override. Prevent Opteo from using click-through rate to compare ad performance for Pause Ad tasks.
- Account Colour. Choose the colour for this account.