Here is how you can request a feature in Opteo:
From any page, click on your Account Settings at the bottom of the left side-bar and select Feature Requests from the menu.
On this page you'll be able to:
- Request a feature by entering a Feature Name and Details (uploading an image is optional but highly encouraged!)
- Search, up-vote and comment on already requested features.
- See which features requested are trending, most popular or newest.
- See where features are in our pipeline: planned (we're going to do it), in progress (we're doing it), completed (we did it!) or closed (we won't be doing it).
- Get notified of any changes on features you follow.
We are constantly building new features (see our release notes) and your requests help us prioritize our projects so that we build what users (you!) want first.
Don't be shy, request a feature!