Here is how you link new AdWords accounts to your Opteo account:
- On any page, click your avatar on the top right corner and select Account Settings on the drop down menu.
- Within account settings, go to the linked accounts section and click on Add New Account.
- This will take you to a Google page asking you to select the account you would like to allow Opteo to manage. Select the AdWords accounts you'd like to connect to Opteo.
- Click Allow and you will be redirected back to your account settings with your newly connected accounts.
- Make sure you select your new accounts on the settings page, then click "save".
- Enjoy your newly enabled accounts!
Did this answer your question?